Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37658 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 30,916,809 zł (Bs 82,099,847) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)