Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.309 PLN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,582 prices entered by 438 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)