Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 595 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.123 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 6,135 zł (2,889KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (28 minutes ago)