Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 648 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.393 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,975 zł (2,497KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Regensburg costs €0.15 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)