Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.195 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,157 zł (2,349KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)