Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 534 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.332 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,707 zł (2,448KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)