Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00656 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 56% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,970 zł (1,519,116 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)