Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00656 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 56% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,409 zł (1,281,758 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)