Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05224 PLN / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,020 prices entered by 700 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 26% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)