Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05286 PLN / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,592 prices entered by 643 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 10% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)