Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,065 zł (Rp 23,615,081) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)