Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 6,383 zł (Rp 24,334,666) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)