Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.796 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,702 zł (5,910TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)