Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.895 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,347 zł (4,857TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)