Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.531 PLN / BND
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 40% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,713 zł (B$3,047) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (31 minutes ago)