Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,106 zł (Rp 20,707,184) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)