Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00656 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 47% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,287 zł (1,415,558 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)