Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00651 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 46% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,358 zł (1,438,536 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)