Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22621 PLN / MDL
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 24% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,421 zł (19,543 Leu) in Bălţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)