Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21816 PLN / MDL
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 25% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,855 zł (22,254 Leu) in Bălţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)