Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21891 PLN / MDL
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 32% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 6,737 zł (30,777 Leu) in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)