Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.035 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,176 zł (R$ 13,691) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)