Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.706 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 93% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 23,158 zł (AU$8,558) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)