Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.744 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 119% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,486 zł (AU$5,280) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)