Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.217 PLN / AZN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 752 prices entered by 118 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 20% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)