Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.240 PLN / AZN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 118 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 25% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (41 minutes ago)