Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.919 PLN / RON
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,740 zł (5,159 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)