Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03072 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 6,323 zł (₨205,864) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)