Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 PLN / IQD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 717 prices entered by 70 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 41% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,338 zł (2,986,994 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)