Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.329 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,006 zł (€3,235) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)