Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.319 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,137 zł (€1,652) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)