Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.162 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,433 zł (€2,026) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)