Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.781 PLN / USD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 201% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 30,135 zł ($7,970) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)