Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.099 PLN / AWG
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 66% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,870 zł (ƒ 9,466) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)