Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11337 PLN / THB
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,874 zł (51,808 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)