Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11321 PLN / THB
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,294 zł (55,597 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)