Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.706 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 6,806 zł (9,635TL) in Aydin.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)