Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 434 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.147 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,173 zł (€1,971) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)