Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.298 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,256 zł (€3,085) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)