Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,380 zł (€1,718) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)