Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.460 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 111% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,477 zł (NZ$5,477) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)