Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.504 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 112% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,315 zł (NZ$4,919) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)