Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.562 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 119% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,215 zł (NZ$5,549) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)