Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.717 PLN / USD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,384 zł ($2,525) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)