Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.300 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,910 zł (€2,305) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (43 minutes ago)