Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01031 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 9,736 zł (944,745 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)