Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.640 PLN / USD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,859 zł ($3,258) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)