Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20855 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,320 zł (E£ 25,508) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)