Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 201 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20641 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 3,205 zł (E£ 15,529) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)