Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 284 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21312 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 3,384 zł (E£ 15,879) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)