Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20421 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 3,126 zł (E£ 15,310) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)