Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19225 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 2,869 zł (E£ 14,925) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)