Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00065 PLN / PYG
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 732 prices entered by 83 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 7% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)