Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01031 PLN / KZT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 522 prices entered by 64 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)