Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25162 PLN / ERN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 105% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 22,527 zł (Nakfa89,527) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)