Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24368 PLN / ERN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 38% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,886 zł (Nakfa32,362) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (33 minutes ago)