Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.026 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 88% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,195 zł (11,890 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)