Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.022 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 66% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,963 zł (19,538 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)