Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 500 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.675 PLN / USD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,048 zł ($3,279) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)