Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.779 PLN / USD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 24,668 zł ($6,527) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php11,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.85 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)