Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05048 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 34% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 3,668 zł (₨72,667) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (39 minutes ago)