Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03176 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,202 zł (¥195,306) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)