Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03448 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,085 zł (¥408,508) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)