Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,662 zł (4,407,702 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)