Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00161 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 14% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,866 zł (4,272,351 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)