Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00165 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,690 zł (6,486,277 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)