Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05688 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,153 zł (руб 90,603) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)