Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05679 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 7,537 zł (руб 132,731) in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)