Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05924 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,566 zł (руб 77,072) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)