Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05589 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,408 zł (руб 96,766) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)