Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00575 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,223 zł (CH$1,081,687) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)