Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00564 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 10,364 zł (CH$1,838,760) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)