Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,557 zł (€2,461) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)