Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 74% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,380 zł (€2,187) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)