Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.173 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,992 zł (€2,634) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Riga costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)