Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.110 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,258 zł (S/. 4,736) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)