Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,114 zł (S/. 4,889) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)