Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,785 zł (S/. 5,055) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)