Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.124 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 9,760 zł (S/. 8,683) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)