Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.125 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,119 zł (S/. 4,551) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mobile, Alabama costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 4 hours ago)