Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 6,670 zł (﷼ 74,283,061) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)