Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,251 zł (﷼ 46,600,464) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)