Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00321 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,821 zł (3,988,564 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (about 2 hours ago)