Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 63% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,631 zł (3,079,953 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)