Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00287 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 50% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,989 zł (3,136,520 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)