Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00320 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 57% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,721 zł (3,039,938 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)