Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00314 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 41% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,734 zł (2,463,705 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)