Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.043 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,628 zł (R$ 6,356) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)