Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01045 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,464 zł (522,904 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)