Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01022 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 7,823 zł (765,405 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)