Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.259 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 56% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,076 zł (Dinar 1,726) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)