Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.296 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 41% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,502 zł (Dinar 2,927) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)