Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.805 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 50% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,731 zł (Dinar 2,025) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)