Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00332 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 147% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,822 zł (₩4,163,320) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)