Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00316 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 132% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,997 zł (₩4,118,360) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)