Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.547 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,904 zł (元10,796) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)