Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 10% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,473 zł (4,819,533 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)