Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00107 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 17% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 9,109 zł (8,538,404 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)